Monday, December 13, 2010

The Miracle of Adoption

Maybe it's the Christmas season or spending so much time with family, but I am feeling the pain in my heart to hold my youngest daughter. I imagine her smile and I long for the great pleasure of getting to know her.

This week I had a dream that I had a baby without ever being pregnant. When she was born I didn't get to hold her. They took her from me and sent me home. I was not allowed to visit her and I had to wait months to return for her. Can you imagine? Well, that's the best way to explain how this feels. It is such a miracle that God is able to create so much love in a mom who has never even seen her daughter!

Thank you Lord for the miracle of adoption. Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your plan. I ask that you would comfort our girl while we can't and prepare her heart for her forever family. Thank you Lord that you have adopted me into your forever family!

No comments:

Post a Comment